Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Smaraneeyam Comvison-2010!!! POST-5

First of all...I would like to apologise as i had no time today to come to any class and announce about Smaraneyam.
I would love to convey the happy news that Principal ma'am called me for some other issue today also...but she asked me if we were planning for any Dress code for Smaraneeyam, I told ma;am about our T-shirt plan.She said it was fine and that if we get sponsors for T-shirts we can also include their name and logo on the T-shirts!!

We also planned to frame comittees for various functions that we will have to do in organising Smaraneeyam'10
These Committees have been framed and the heads will be from the 12th and members would be from 11th and 12th.I will give the details of the committees once it is finalysed.

Also the proposed expenses budget of Smaraneeyam'10 has been framed and braught to the notice of Mita ma'am.We will be getting the Budget split up approved by Principal ma'am on Thursday.Since principal ma'am was busy regarding internal audit today,she requested me to postpone the discussion about smaraneeyam to Thursday.

I am also happy announce that the proposed Smaraneeyam'10 budget is more than double of last year's budget!

We have also requested Mita ma'am for a Grand Invitaion to be printed and she has agreed to it and that we shall give our designs.I request Akilesh to please do his wonderful job of designing as soon as possible.

More Information awaiting confirmation.Will inform all you people once it is confirmed.I am sure you will get to know the committes and Heads by Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment